winter season 2014/15
Your duties and responsibilities
- independent preparation of meals in self-service restaurant
- shared responsibility for service processes in the kitchen
- implementation and oversight of HACCP hygiene standards
- merchandise control
- assist in inventory
- buffet set-up
- completed apprenticeship training
- cafeteria experience
- pronounced quality awareness
- stress-resistant and independent
- team player
What we offer
- a varied and diverse workplace and outstanding working climate
- excellent opportunities for growth and promotion
- the opportunity to work independently and to help shape your workplace through new ideas
- working relationship based on trust, with long-term perspectives in a young team
The minimum gross monthly salary for the vacant position under the collective agreement for workers in the hospitality sector amounts to € 1,399.00. Payment in excess is a possibility.
We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail or regular post. Please note that we are unable to return documents that are sent by post. We will contact you following a review of your application documents.
In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone if you have any questions.
attn. Ms. Katharina Hegener
tel. +43 (0) 4285 84 120